CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmastime is here!

Sorry for the lapse in posts again! No real reason, the little one has just felt like building with blocks and her kitchen rather than doing any crafts!

This is a build-your-own-snowman that I printed off of this website - Even though it says you can print right from their site, I found that the pic was much too small! I copied the pic and enlarged it in a Word document first! I laminated the pieces with lamination
Bathroom door snowman!
Moved the arms to look a bit more realistic! He still needs a hat, though!

Making (and throwing) snowballs from paper! Great fine-motor work!
Carlie likes to make snowballs, too (though she was more interested in trying to eat it!)
Tortilla snowflakes - I used the small (soft taco) size tortillas and folded them in fourths.  I used a cheese spreader to make small cuts in the shapes that H told me to!  I tried to get her to try also, but she wasn't interested!
We sprayed them with cooking spray then H sprinkled on the cinnamon sugar.  We baked at 300 degrees for 15 minutes and they were baked to crunchy perfection!  Great "cookie" activity for non-bakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment